13 Things You Can Do to Create Girl Powa in Your Life
• Be a role model.
• Challenge yourself each day to achieve something new.
• Never surrender. If you don’t succeed, get back out there and keep trying until you do!
• Believe you are beautiful,
• To thine own self be true. Good ol
• Leave the world better than you found it.
• Be someone’s shoulder and ear when they need it.
• Pay it forward. It will come back around to you.
• Learn something new and then teach it to someone else.
• Be sure to take time to enjoy the little things.
• Take care of Mother Earth, we only get one home.
• Believe in yourself.
(And remember, Girl Powa isn't just for girls, it's for EVERYONE.)
Grab your copy of Badge No. 5 today and get entered in our SWAG contest to end all SWAG contests. ;)
Don't know about the contest? It's easy. Snag a Leap badge, and post it on your Blog, MySpace, Facebook, etc. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the address of the page where you loaded it. Why? One word: SWAG. For full contest details, go here.