BEWARE THE LITTLE WHITE RABBIT,
Thanks goes to the following people:
- Laurie J. Edwards for having the original idea of an Alice-In-Wonderland inspired anthology for Leap;
- Everyone spreading the word about our call for submissions;
- All the writers who submitted their short stories to the anthology, whether they were selected, or not;
- Gaetano Pezzillo for creating a stunning book cover (and an animated book cover);
- The staff that read the submissions first (Heather Elia, Shannon Delany, Judith Graves);
- Heather Elia for creating the document that kept all the subs organized through the entire process (what an awesome intern!);
- Kelly Hashway for editing and copy editing;
- Judith Graves for creating our cool book trailer;
- The rejected authors who proceeded with grace, spreading good will about the book (if you aren't in the publishing world you might not realize how appreciated that level of professionalism is);
- Shannon Delany for doing the interior illustrations;
- Ali Cross for formatting (and reformatting);
- The interns (old and new) and others who spread word about the book through Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads, Tumblr--and all things social media;
- The printers and staff who spent time with Shannon on the phone when she called them (multiple times) to make sure things were going well;
- The 13 amazing authors (Charlotte Bennardo, C. Lee McKenzie, David Turnbull, Christine Norris, Jackie Horsfall, Medeia Sharif, Laura Lascarso, Tom Luke, Jessica Bayliss, Crstal Schubert, Holly Odell, Jennifer Moore, and Liam Hogan)who met all their deadlines, approached Shannon's and Judith's every request with a positive attitude, and participated in a Twitter party, and a Facebook party. We hope their careers only grow (and that we get the right opportunity so we may work with them all again).
- Marketing Directors Jennifer Murgia and April Hamrick;
- The bloggers helping with our book blitz;
- The other authors of Team Leap who have been jumping in, supporting the anthology, and spreading the word--team players are the best!
- The readers. Of course the readers! Without the readers we wouldn't be publishing books...for readers.
If you haven't gotten your copy of BEWARE THE LITTLE WHITE RABBIT yet, please hop on over to Amazon, or Smashwords, or iTunes and order yours now.